Clients trust us with their U.S. and global trademark portfolios, which often contain thousands of marks, because we are known for devising strong, enforceable brands. When our clients’ brands are threatened, we handle infringement, dilution, unfair competition, and other trademark disputes in all legal forums, and the removal of infringements on social media, websites, and online retailers such as Amazon.
Trademark registrations are now more important than ever given that trademark registration rights are required to remove infringements on social media, online retail sites, and domains, and scam sites. We understand how new technologies affect brand strategies, including social media, contextual advertising, and affiliate network advertising.
Our team works with iconic brands such as BILLBOARD®, WIFFLE®, ROCKPORT® and ZEE TV®. We also help new companies such as BEEN VERIFIED® to grow from startups to established market players.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive brand counseling
- Mark selection
- Screening search and clearance
- Domestic and international trademark registration
- Domain name strategy, registration, enforcement and shut-downs
- Enforcement on social media sites and online retailers such as Amazon
- Internet traffic and keyword infringement
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Trademark policing
- Litigation in state and federal courts and TTAB proceedings
- Licensing strategy, negotiations, and drafting
- Due diligence
- Richard J. Basile
- Jessica Butchko
- Alyson J. DiLena
- Samantha M. Gerold
- Stephen N. Kulhanek
- Benjamin J. Lehberger
- Stephen P. McNamara
- Sharon Pardo
- AnneMarie Provino
- Fritz L. Schweitzer Jr.
- Fritz L. Schweitzer III
- Steven B. Simonis
- Tatyana Voloshchuk
- Gene S. Winter
- Jonathan A. Winter
- Benjamin C. White
- Stephen S. Zimowski