The internet has forever changed how companies in all industries create and deliver information and market products and services. Social media has become a preeminent global marketing tool. Online brand infringements are pervasive and you need a law firm that can respond promptly to protect your rights. Our team includes specialists who work 24/7 to provide immediate support. For decades, our attorneys have spearheaded worldwide online intellectual property enforcement and infringement initiatives, always at the forefront of the industry. We routinely counsel companies — from startups to some of the world’s most famous brands — regarding website, mobile app, platform, social media, cybersquatting, content, domain name and online retail infringements.
The internet has forever changed how the media and entertainment industries create and deliver information. New and constantly-changing technologies and social media as a marketing tool offer countless opportunities and challenges when shaping compelling content and creating better user experiences to appeal to global consumers. SSJR has a long history of providing legal, policy, and business advice to major media and entertainment brands across a full spectrum of industry issues in multiple jurisdictions. We use our business savvy, legal acumen, and extensive industry knowledge to help clients develop innovative strategies that engage, grow, and monetize their customers; mitigate risks; and capitalize on evolving market trends. Throughout it all, we build strong and lasting relationships that advance client goals needs.
Our services include:
- Trademark, Copyright and Domain name strategy, registration, enforcement, disputes and litigation
- Enforcement and infringement shut-downs on social media sites and online retailers such as Amazon
- Internet traffic, keyword and Adword infringement, cybersquatting, scams
- Impersonation and username infringement
- Removal of infringing mobile apps and videos
- Unfair competition and false advertising
- URDP domain complaints and transfers
- Litigation in state and federal courts and TTAB proceedings
- Licensing strategy, negotiations, and drafting