2017 INTA Roundtable invitation
Trademark and brand enforcement issues – review of the most important trademark cases of 2016
Please join St Onge Steward Johnston & Reens as we host an INTA roundtable discussion with attorneys, corporate counsel, business managers and others who have an involvement with trademark and brand enforcement issues to review the most important trademark cases of 2016
WHEN: Wednesday 18 January, 2017
WHERE: St Onge Steward Johnston & Reens
986 Bedford St
Stamford, CT 06905
TIME: 12:30 pm-2:00 pm
This roundtable will offer an update on trademark and brand enforcement issues including:
- A review of the most important trademark cases of 2016
- Key Supreme Court decisions
- Precedential decisions of the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, including:
- Oppositions – Law-related and procedure-related decisions.
- Concurrent use proceedings, and more.
Come and meet other professionals to enjoy the lunch roundtable and discuss a range of trademark and brand enforcement issues. A light lunch will be served.