Ms. Voloshchuk’s practice focuses on all aspects of intellectual property law, including patent and trademark prosecution and litigation, copyright protection, licensing agreements, and infringement, invalidity, and patentability opinions. She prepares and prosecutes U.S. and foreign patents in various technical fields, such as mechanical devices, medical instruments and devices, green technology, and consumer products. Ms. Voloshchuk also has extensive experience in preparing and prosecuting U.S. and foreign design patents in variety of fields, including footwear, furniture, and medical devices.
Ms. Voloshchuk has represented clients in various patent and trademark litigation matters, and has experience in all stages of litigation. She has been involved in the litigation of Hatch-Waxman ANDA cases involving generic versions of drugs, such as Abilify®, Allegra®, Doryx®, Coreg CR®, and Vigamox®, as well as the litigation before the International Trade Commission.
Prior to joining SSJR, Ms. Voloshchuk worked as an associate in a boutique IP law firm in New York, focusing on prosecution and litigation of patents and trademarks, as well as general business litigation. While attending law school, Ms. Voloshchuk served as a judicial intern to Hon. Anthony I. Giacobbe of the New York Supreme Court. While completing her B.S. in Biology and Chemistry, Ms. Voloshchuk was involved in organic synthesis research and authored a research article in the field of organic chemistry, which was published by the American Chemical Society. Ms. Voloshchuk is fluent in Russian and Ukrainian.
- J.D., St John’s University School of Law 2007
- B.S., Brooklyn College, CUNY, Biology, minor in Chemistry 2003
- President of the Intellectual Property Law Society, St. John’s University School of Law
- State of New York
- State of Connecticut
- District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association