Mr. Simonis has significant experience counseling clients of all sizes in IP portfolio management issues. Prior to joining SSJR Mr. Simonis worked as a consulting engineer. Mr. Simonis’ practice focuses on patent prosecution and patent litigation in the North America, Europe and Asia. Mr. Simonis has focused on developing an intellectual property law practice with Asia-based corporations and clients including, the University of Science and Technology of China, the Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Mr. Simonis’ practice further includes trademark and copyright litigation and registration, and intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Simonis has drafted, prosecuted and issued hundreds of U.S. patents in the chemical, computer and electrical arts.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law 2001
- B.S., State University of New York 1998
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- American Bar Association