Mr. Zimowski practices in all areas of intellectual property law, with a focus on patent prosecution and litigation. Mr. Zimowski works in a variety of technical fields, including computer and software innovations and mechanical arts, and has experience in Hatch-Waxman and ANDA litigation.
Mr. Zimowski received his law degree in 2013 from the Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, where he was inducted into the Woolsack Honor Society for outstanding academic achievement. Mr. Zimowski also served as the Managing Editor of the Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs and was awarded the Pro Bono Advocate Award for his dedication to community service. Mr. Zimowski is a member of the Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity.
While in law school, Mr. Zimowski served as a judicial extern to The Honorable William W. Caldwell in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Prior to law school, Mr. Zimowski received his Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science from Clarkson University and worked for Xerox Litigation Services, an electronic discovery company, from 2007 until 2009.
- J.D., The Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law, 2013
- B.S., Clarkson University, Computer Science, 2006
- Woolsack Honor Society, Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law
- Managing Editor, Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs
- Pro Bono Advocate, Pennsylvania State University, Dickinson School of Law
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut